Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Here's the thing...

I had a late night spurt of self pitty and then eventual get-it-doneness. It littereally  didn't last long. The next few days after  my last post I wans't doing anything to better myself and eat better or exercise. I have joined a gym, and the lucky girl that I am, I have a good friend who is paying for training sessions twice a week for me. I have a replaced but once torn ACL in my left knee. this limits me greatly on things I can do. Like squats, and lunges, which in turn makes me less able to use my legs and I need to get them stronger. it is a super vicious cycle. So, I have joined a gym last thursday. I have gone twice and have made a goal to go to the gym 5 days a week. Might as well hit it hard!! Although my boyfriend isn't to happy about it, its les time with him, I am doing this for me. I am not happy with where I am at weight wise. My back and knees hurt on a regular basis and now my ankle is starting to hurt. He likes me the way I am and i thank him for that but he has to understand that I am not happy with the way I look. He touches my fatty stomach and then I feel gross and way way un-sexy and I dont want him to touch me, and that starts a whole thing between us.

So today is day 1 of my vacation. I don't get a whole lot of vacation time and when i do I have to take unpaid days of from work. YAY for working at a family owned business!! :-/ So Today since my reservation isn't ready we are going to go run a few errands i never have time to do. I will make it to the gym today for the aqua-fit class. And when we are at the resort I do plan on walking at least a mile on their treadmill. There is also my annual bike ride to the pier. I usually do this around sunset so that it isn't to hot.

The main thing i need to do is get my food on track and then from there I will be golden. i really want to hit the nutrition hard when I get back from vacation. I am going to try to be as good as possible but there is a trip to naugles in the works. My father used to work there and although he passed awa olmost 21 years ago i feel i should go there to honor him. (Iknow I am a wierdo!)

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment